1. Laying on the floor or on a bench, hold your legs about 10 cm off the floor.
2. Your arms can either lay beside you or grasp the side of the bench you are laying on..
1. Slowly lift your legs until they have a 90° angle to the rest of your body.
2. On the way down it is important to move as slow as possible to really burn the lower abs.
3. Stop short of laying your legs down and then start the motion over again.
• Do not swing your knees up or use the momentum of your legs - use the strength of your abdominals to move your hips and legs.
• To make the exercise easier, bend your knees to reduce the resistance