1. Lie flat on your back either on an abdominal bench with your knees bent over your hips and your ankles touching.
2. Place your hands on the handles beside your head
3. Press your lower back to the pad and make sure your head is directly between the handles.
1. Use your abdominal strength to raise your head and shoulders from the bench. You should only come up about 10 cm and your lower back should remain on the bench.
2. Hold in this contracted position for a count of two.
3. Let your body uncurl slowly back to the starting position.
• Focus on moving your ribs towards your hips.
• Do not pull your head with your hands keep your elbows out and relaxed.
• Exhale as you contract your abdominals.