1. Adjust the back machine to your desired height and stamina.
2. Place your hands by the sides of your head, elbows out to the sides. Alternatively, your arms may be placed behind on your thighs to keep from a jerking movement.
1. Slowly raise your head, shoulders and upper chest from the bent over position. Carry this out until your back is arched over the pad in the back.
2. Pause for a count of two; then lower slowly back to the starting position.
• Keep your head strait at all times in line with your spine.
• Keep your legs relaxed on the foot rest - do not raise them.
• Only raise yourself as far as you feel comfortable.