1. Stand in front of a lat pull-down machine.
2. Hold the bar with your arms extended, palms facing downwards.
3. Pull down the bar to shoulder level.
1. Keeping your arms extended, pull the bar down until it just touches your upper thighs.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return the bar to the starting position.
• Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
• Allow a very slight bend in the elbows. They should not be locked.
• Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement - you will need! to use your abdominal muscles to stabilize your torso.