1. Kneel down between two cable flye towers.
2. Hold the grips with your arms extended, palms facing upward.
3. Hold each arm straight out parallel to the floor.
1. Pull your elbows in towards your hips, while keeping your forearms pointed towards the towers .
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return your arms to the outstretched position.
• Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
• Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement. You will need to use your abdominal muscles to stabilize your torso.