1. Stand between two parallel cable towers.
2. Hold a pair of cables, with your palms facing upwards and your elbows back under your armpits.
1. Slowly press the cables forward until they are directly out in front of you.
2. Hold the position for a count of two; then bring the cable handles back to the starting position.
• Keep your hips firmly in the same position throughout the movement.
• Bring the cables back as far as you can, aiming for a maximum but comfortable stretch.
• Keep the cables directly in front of your chest area do not let them travel outward.