1. Stand between two cable adjustable parts of a cable tower.
2. Hold the cables with the ball stops in your hands.
3. Hold each arm slightly bent above your head with your hands touching.
1. Keeping your arms straight, pull the cables downward to your sides until your triceps are pressed against your lats.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return your arms to the above the head position.
• Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
• Allow a very slight bend in the elbows. They should not be locked.
• Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement. You will need to use your abdominal muscles to stabilize your torso.