1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Hold the cables with your hands about 15 cm apart, palms facing towards your body. The cables grips should be held straight out in front of you.
1. Pull the cables directly upwards towards your ears, bending your elbows out to the sides until the grips are beside your ears.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly let the grips out and back to the starting position.
• Keep the grips parallel to the floor.
• Make sure you do not sway backwards as pull the grips towards you.
• At the top of the movement your elbows should be level with, or slightly higher than, your hands.
• Bring the grips back to the starting possition slowly stabilizing the weigh the entire way.