1. Lie on your back on a flat or incline bench. If you have an excessive arch in your back, place your feet on the end of the bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells, with your palms facing forwards and your arms fully extended, positioned over your shoulders.
1. Slowly lower the dumbbells down to your armpit area.
2. Hold the position for a count of two; then press the dumbbells back to the starting position.
• Keep your hips firmly on the bench throughout the movement.
• Lower the dumbbells as far as you can, aiming for a maximum but comfortable stretch.
• Keep the dumbbells over your chest area do not let them travel back towards your head.