1. Stand between two cable flye towers.
2. Hold the grips with your arms extended, palms facing downwards.
3. Hold each arm straight out parallel to the floor.
1. Keeping your arms straight, pull the grips down down until your hands almost reach each other behind your back.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return your arms to the outstretched position.
• Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
• Allow a very slight bend in the elbows. They should not be locked.
• Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement. You will need to use your abdominal muscles to stabilize your torso.