Sunday, March 29, 2015

Workout Classics: Vol, 1

When it comes to the music I listen to when I am at the #gym, I leave it up to the speakers in the facility. I am not an inhabitant of "Planet iPod" because I get paranoid when I can't hear what is going on around me.Truth be known I am a metal head, and can actually remember when I would get beaten up for listening to Metallica before I started seeing all the people who beat me up for listening to Metallica at the shows.

With that said, I have never been able to work out to metal anyway, and now that I am more into the Goth and Alternative metal, I really can't workout to it, even if I can write to it. I just wanted to do something about workout classics like this one from Danzel. Pump It Up is a true workout classic and if you need something to throw into your iPod and go walking into everyone, then I suggest this should be one of your first. Have at it my Gymbos!