Friday, October 28, 2005

The Crow's Spooktacular Halloween Countdown: No. 3


So here’s where I stand on this blog entry … The movie “I know What You Did Last Summer” is NOT that great, but it is good enough to let the greatest band EVAH!!!!! {Nooooo Hampshah speak for whickid, and ain’t never gonna be anything better!} to elevate this movie into the top 3. For those of you who don’t know anything about the movie it is yet another one of those Steven King stories put to film, so I say to you … READ IT … the movie will never do it the proper justice!

Now on to the important stuff, as it is very rare to find the band KoRn on a soundtrack, and as far as I am concerned, KoRn being the only band on earth that truly masters the musical chaos that is my mind … let THEM speak for me now … KoRn … Proud … Nuff Said! …


Proud

Must you keep looking at me
before you looked the other way.
Must you keep glaring at me
I know you look inside, and see what you made.
You took no pride in me
but now I'm your everything
it's finding out ya own (owe?) me
not all of your gloating.
Must you keep looking at me.
Now you see what I am.
Trust, I knew what it was.
I don't forget things, thinking I'm nothing.
You took no pride in me
but now I'm your everything
it's finding out ya own (owe?) me
not all of your gloating.
Pride of me
No Pride
Why [x7]
Must you keep looking at me
Before you looked the other way
Trust, I knew what it was
I don't forget things, look what you've made.
You took no pride in me
but now I'm your everything
it's finding out ya own (owe?) me
not all of your gloating.

Question for the countdown … Eggs? Toilet Paper? … What is the BEST Halloween prank you have ever personally witness?

Be honest now, and I will share a DOOZIE with you all later … If you missed the blog BEFORE this one … please go back and read it, I am not usually one to heap fake praise, but I really was proud of myself after writing that one … later Tonight kids … More Tales of Tease … I am feeling rather playful today … later ;8o)